In addition to operating its own full service maintenance shops in Oley, PA and Lexington, KY, we at Brook Ledge have been building our own custom horse vans right at the Oley facility for the last 25 years. Our trailers are designed for maximum comfort and safety. We’ve even added fans to our trailers to keep air moving during traffic conditions or loading/unloading. The fabrication is a trade secret; we can guarantee that no other carrier has vans like ours. Over the years they have evolved to be the safest and most comfortable state of the art horse vans on the road.
Our large fleet enables us to provide safe, timely shipping of your horses throughout 48 states and Canada. Our delivery methods are tried and true. No horse spends any more time on the truck than absolutely
necessary. With a tradition for the safest, quietest and most comfortable horse transportation available ...
Why call anyone else?
Used Trailers for Sale
Contact us Via our Online Contact form or Call Our Main Office and ask for Andrea!
- All our trips are expedited and non-stop.
- Each Over the Road Rig is operated by 2 drivers.
- Stops are made every 5 hours. During this time the drivers fuel and visually inspect the truck and horses.
This care includes filling water buckets and hay bags, visually inspecting your horse for distress, slipped bandages, etc.
- During the trip your horse is continuously monitored on the closed circuit video system installed in all of our trucks, over the road and local.
- There is cellular phone access in each truck.
- 48', 50' and 52' Trailers
- Air Ride Trailers (& Tractors)
- Wide Doors
- Lower Ramps for Ground Loading
- Fans in trailers
- Insulated trailers to keep cool in summer and warm in winter
- Single, Double and Box Stall Configurations
- Better Ventilation - Dutch Doors and windows on
fronts, backs, and sides.
- Full Roof Wells for Storage of Equipment
- Closed Circuit Video from Van to Tractor
- Disinfected on a regular basis